Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (2)

I was on SCS yesterday and reading through posts and I found this post about Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. I thought this would be a lot of fun so I signed up. If you want to find out more you can visit their blog They still have room for people to sign up!

An intro for my new Blogging Stamper Sisters- My name is Samantha. I have been stamping for about 4 years now and LOVE it! I also love blogging and have made so many friends through them both! I just wish I had more hours in the day for both of these things (darn work getting in the way. lol!)

8 comments:

CATHERINE said...

Hi Samantha! Welcome to SBS2! Thanks for visiting me. I really like your blog and can't wait to get to know you better. I'm with you on the day job cramping your stamping style - but we have to pay for all of our stamps somehow. LOL!

Cathrine StClair said...

HI from another fellow SBS2 member. You have some great projects on your blog. Can't wait to see more!

Lori said...

Hi Samantha! Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through SBS2.

Tina said...

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the SBS2!Your blog is wonderful!

Your "sister"
Tina

mommy magallanes said...

Yay! Welcome to the sisterhood!!

Tracy said...

Hi Samantha! Welcome to the Sisterhood! WE are so happy to have you join us.

Love your blog...looking forward to taking more time perusing your creative genious!

Hugs, T~

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm a little worried about visiting 29 additional blogs, but it should be FUN! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Marilyn said...

Hi there! I hail from the SBS1 group of stampers - stopping by to say hi! Love your cards with the sheltering tree - very pretty!