Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gift card holders...

I used the tutorial from Cambria Turnbow.

I love making these, they are so much fun. Now I do not have a scor-pal yet, but am hoping to get one soon. I just used a ruler and bone folder to make mine.

This one I made for my friend's secret santa gift for work. I added an eyelet with my crop-a-dile and attached some ribbon. I thought it came out really cute!


This one I did not add ribbon or eyelets to. I just think these gift card holders come out adorable. What a wonderful idea! If you haven't tried them yet, head on over to Cambria's blog for the tutorial and try it out.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

17 comments:

Dottie K said...

So cute - haven't made any of these. Glad to read that your going get to spend time with your family for the Holidays. Hope your husband is doing better. :)

Melissa M. M. M. said...

Sweet as can be: great for gifts! I just LOVE your colouring (and your fresh colour combos) :0) Mel

Savitri said...

Oh, these are so pretty!! I LOVE them!!!!! Do you know an inexpensive place to buy your card displayer? Is that just a thing for pictures that you use for your card?

kathleenh said...

This turned out really cute. It makes an extra special holder for a gift card for sure!

~Michelle~ said...

These are so cute...love the scalloped circle punched from patterned paper.

Bee said...

This is super cute! I have to try those!! I especially love the one with the bird, the paper is so pretty and the eyelet on the flower is the perfect touch♥

Tina said...

It´s sooooooooooo cute! I love it!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

These turned out great! Both are terrific! Love the paper you used on the second one!

CATHERINE said...

These look great! I don't know if I could handle all that scoring and folding - great job!

MEG BEE said...

These are very cute! Love the little bird!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! Cambria is one of my favorites! I love the colors you used!

Colleen said...

These are adorable!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love that cute little bird with the flower and paper, really pretty.

My Paper World said...

Very cute projects!

Marilyn said...

Love those gift cards! The colors are just darling!! Hope that all goes well with your husband's shoulder surgery - you've been through a really rough time - after reading your blog through - I don't have any problems!! I'll be keeping you in my prayers...

Betsy said...

those gift card holders are sweet. Love that you can use an 8x8...less cutting...good news. Thanks for sharing the link for the tutorial.

JenMarie said...

Such sweet birdie cards!!