Monday, December 31, 2007

Some Christmas gifts I made-

This is the treat box I made for my parents for Christmas. I just love this BG paper. I wish I had more, but I only had enough to make one treat box. There is a LSS near my mom that has these large crop-a-dile eyelets. I just love them, This was the first time I used them but they look wonderful! I ended up buying a few of them.





These were our Christmas cards I made. I ended up using stickles for the snow which came out well. I posted this card before on my blog but with liquid aplique instead of the stickles. I just like how the stickles came out better. I ended up making 20 which was my limit. lol! I didn't even have time mail them out, I ended up handing them out to family.


These are the nugget/peppermint pattie treats I made for family. They came out really cute!


4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a fantastic bunch of goodies, love the treat boxes. A Very Happy and Healthy 2008 to you and your family.

reflections:0) said...

What awesome gifts...:0) I am glad that you are getting the hang of the Crop-a-dile....



reflections:0)

Cathrine StClair said...

What a wonderful collection of Christmas goodies. I love the BG paper too. I was sad when they discontinued Fruitcake.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year

Quilt Nut said...

those are great! i LOVE the treat boxes!