Monday, December 31, 2007

Some Changes

You may have noticed some of my hold posts are gone. I have been blogging since 2005 now. I decided to delete all by my most recent posts from this month. I have pictures of all my cards on my slide show on the side of my blog so you can still view them all. I decided to do this as I had a lot of personal stuff posted on my blog. Information, pictures, etc. I have decided that it is not such a great idea to have all these things out there on the internet. SO I am going to be posting a lot less personal stuff about myself and probably won't be posting any more pictures of me and dh. I just feel in the long run this will be a safer thing to do. I will still be posting pictures of the furkids and my cards and projects. I hope that you all can understand this.

And with that I leave you with a picture of my Georgia. She had a suture reaction from her spay awhile back and has to wear an e-collar. She does NOT like it at all...can you tell? She looks so mad in this picture I couldn't help but laugh.

8 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Happy New Year, wow 2005, you are an old hand at this, working towars my first year anniversay in a couple of months. Can't wait to see what you new organization rack looks like once it is up, dont' forget to post a photo. Have been eyeing that at Michael's with my 50% off coupon.

scrapbit said...

Just stopping by to wish you a happy new year!

I understand if you want to be less personal. As long as you keep showing those craft work, that's enough for me :D

Crissy said...

I completley understand about the personal information! You just never know. I also don't post a lot of personal things or pictures. Just of my crafts =-) That's the reason I blog!!

Have a very happy new year!

Jackie said...

Happy New Year! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and wish you nothing but the best in 2008! That poor kitty looks very unhappy but tell her it could be worse, at least it is a soft "satellite dish" and not the hard plastic ones! I don't think it will make her feel any better, though.

Jan Scholl said...

I have been trying to keep two seperate blogs but it just sometimes crosses up. I think as I use up my allocation tho, I will have to delete some later down the road.

reflections:0) said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.... I wish you a blessed new year with everything your heart desires...

I total know what you mean and I tend to not post names and or, photos of all that many family on my blog as well...

The fur babies are fine with it and I do not mind showing off my cute kids...hehehehehe What is a mom to do when those are the only kids that life has given to her...

And I love to share what new things I have gotten or am working on....:0)

reflections:0)

Lori said...

Happy New Year! I so can relate to this photo--unfortunately! My dog has had to wear a big, plastic "cone" collar more times than I care to remember over the past three years. He has a big head and nose, so I had to go to a farm animal vet to get one that would fit him. Not a pretty scene. . .

Bee said...

I for one, totally understand your choice of not posting too much personal stuff. I have several blogs, and my craft's blog is just for crafts and the "personal life" one has most entries not accessible for the public but only to my online friends. (if you wish to create such a site to share things with family and friends I recommend Live Journal, it's awesome and very customizable!(and free for the basic level which is plenty of options already!)). I know my scrapblog is supposed to be about scrapbooking but I don't even post scrap pages because I don't want my kids pics on a public site. It's sad and maybe a little paranoid, but we live in a strange world...

Wishing you a very happy New year!!!♥