Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting a bit organized...

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, things have been busy here. I haven't had any creating time. I did finally get to organize my paper tonight as I had some free time. I am addicted to buying those paper stacks. Especially the ones by MME.


All my paper stacks

All my paper scraps

This is one container organized with paper



This is the other container organized with the rest of the paper packs and paper scraps.

They are all organized in 12x12 plastic bags. They are organized by color or design and I kept the front of the paper pack with the picture of all the papers that come in it and put that in a plastic bag as well for reference and to keep them separate.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a card created. There has just been so much going on lately. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!

10 comments:

Creative Creations said...

WOW - so organized ... wish my Papers would look the same *lol* ... cool!

Karen said...

you go girl! I have over 4 FEET of stacks I need to organize! Can you come help me? LOL

Melissa said...

Wow! Lookin' good!

M.

Lori said...

WOW! That is a lot of paper. Good luck with your organization efforts.

Lori SBS2

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love My Mind's Eye paper! You look pretty organized to me!

Melissa M. M. M. said...

Awesome! Gorgeous job organizing. I should follow your excellent example--either that or g buy paper stacks online, heehee! :0) Mel

~Michelle~ said...

way to organize! I did this too...except I have some plastic paper keepers for each color. Sure does feel good to have things organized for sure! ENJOY!!

Mrs Adept said...

I love your addiction and commitment to paper~!! :)

Betsy said...

Wow. WIll you come to my house and organize? That looks great! By the way, maybe you should lay off new paper purchases a bit...LOL take care sistah

mommy magallanes said...

Nice organizing. I wish I did that. :)