Sunday, February 03, 2008

First off, sorry I have been MIA for awhile. Things have been crazy around here lately and I've been having to deal with a bunch of things. I have been tagged a lot lately by others and feel badly about not posting these, but I am trying not to post anything personal on my blog. I'm sorry :-(

I need to give some HUGE thank you's to some of my blogging friends....

I won this blog candy from Catherine Thank you SO MUCH!!! What amazing blog candy I am going to have some serious fun with this :-)

This is a wonderful card I received from Corie. I just love it!!! I have a tutorial on how to make these, I have to try it out!

This is blog candy I won from Jennifer. I was so excited as I have been wanting this stamp set. Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to use it!!!

Please stop by and visit these girls blogs if you have a moment they are all just so creative and have great blogs!

I also made a card tonight...I haven't made one in awhile and truthfully I have been feeling lately as though my creativity has gone out the window. I have just been having a really hard time creating anything lately. Hopefully this will pass soon. lol!


I wanted to make a cute Easter card with the dollar stamps I found at M's. I got one done tonight. I love the spring colors. Pink is my favorite color so it is fun to use that one.

Stamp-Happy Easter M's dollar stamp
Paper-I am not sure on this one I just found it in my stash
Ink-SU Black Ink and Markers
Other-Mega Scalloped Circle Punch, Polka dot ribbon-M's.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I have to say this blog candy came on a day where it was well needed. lol! It put a smile on my face on a not so great day. So THANK YOU!!!! :-)

27 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Oh Smantha! This stamp is adorable. You found it in the dollar section of M? What a great find!
I've gone through dry spells too, but from the looks of your card, you are through yours. Your card is so cute! I love pink too!
Hope life settles down for you soon!

Bonnie said...

Don't worry about not doing the tags, Samantha.... Not everyone wants to post on those kind of things!! No worries......LOVE all your blog candy....you are the blog candy queen!! I am going over to Michael's today!! I LOVE your creation and that little stamp is toooo precious!!

Melissa said...

I love, love love that Easter card!

Many Blessings,
M.

MEG BEE said...

Oh Wow great candy you won! Don't worry about tags...Hope your doing good...I have been praying for you and hubby. If you want to talk email me.

Hugs,
Michelle

Quilt Nut said...

very cute card. i love that stamp set too

Alex said...

Yeay, I have that stamp, we get them in the UK as well now, although ours are way way more expensive that in the US, I paid £1.49 in the UK!!!!!! yikes

Maria said...

Hi Samantha! Wow, you are a lucky to receive such yummy stuff! The blog candy prize is to die for! They're fabulous. Corie's card is very pretty and how nice of her to send the card. That SU stamps set is fabulous!

Finally, your card is just the cutest! I really love the image and the cool polka dot ribbon!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations!!

Michelle said...

WOW, look at all the wonderful goodies!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet card...I know how you feel Sweetie, life isn't always easy...Praying for you. (((Hugs)))

~Michelle~ said...

You are one lucky girl!! Thanks for the fun peek at your goodies!
I love the pink card....so soft and pretty!

Betsy said...

You say you aren't feeling very creative??? That card is so stinkin cute I know I'll be CASE'n it this weekend! Hang in there sistah.

savitri said...

OMG, you've just won the lottery it seems like. I do blog candies and I have NEVER won. How many do I need to do? Ahh.. my luck :D Can't wait to see some cards with them!!

Cathrine StClair said...

Wow! Its a blog candy bonanza! Thatis a super cute Easter card. I love all the lacy details.

Mel M. M. M. said...

Congrats! :0) You're the queen of blog candy. How awesome! LOVE this wee ducky and the soft pink. Super cute and pretty. :0) Mel

chelemom said...

What awesome blog candy!! I love this card too, so cute!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

You go girl!! I don't know how you did it, I've never won any of these blog candies.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Just popping in to say hi! Hope everything is going okay!

Becky

Crissy said...

Congrats on all your goodies! Very cool! I love the Easter card! It's so cute! The ribbon is adorable!

Godchick said...

Adorable easter card!

Samm said...

Gorgeous card! what a cutie!

Samm
x

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Samantha! What an adorable card! Such a cute stamp too! Love the colors! : )

Lesli said...

Great Candy you won - I love that stamp set too!!! Beautiful card!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute Easter card, and what happy mail you've been receiving! WOW! Enjoy it all!

Bee said...

This little card is so cute!♥
And I am glad to see you back! :-)

2 Worlds said...

Top notch candy !
congrats

Trish said...

love the card and your blog!

sheila said...

OMG this is so cute. TFS.