Monday, February 25, 2008

Some more thank you's

Some more thank you's.....unfortunately, a bit belated....I just got back from vacation (MUCH needed) and am going to try to get back into the blogging mode. lol! I finally am getting able to post some thank you's. These girls are wonderful, so please go check out there blogs if you have a chance!

This wonderful blog candy is from Mary over at Moe Joe Designs This amuse rock star stamp is so cute, I have to make a card for my brother with it. I got some adorable embellishments as well. Thank you!!!


This blog candy is from Bonnie over at The Lucky Clucker
she is also one of my SBS2 Sisters! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to play with that cute penguin set.


This blog candy is from Michelle at The Stamp Workshop
I won the new 2008 SU catty. I was so excited as I hadn't gotten a copy yet. I also won a $15.00 SU certificate. I am going to have to choose something to purchase and SAB is the perfect time :-)

Thank you again girls!!!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such HAPPY mail! Enjoy it all!