Saturday, March 08, 2008

Enabler Alert....and a card!

New card I made-



Stamp-Hero Arts decorative bird stamp
Paper-DCWV (with white core)
Ink-SU black ink and colored pencils (non-SU)
Accessories-SU scalloped punch, and circle punch. Paper scuffer (used to distress embossed paper) Cuttlebug embossing folder birds and swirls, those small round things that look like dew drops from Michaels.

Thanks for looking!!!

Enabler Alert-


I got these from Ben Franklin Crafts. They look just like the clips for the clip-it up. I had looked at AC Moores, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels and couldn't find these. Today looked at Ben Franklin Crafts just for the heck of it to see if I can find them and I did! I was so thrilled! They are only 3.99 for a bag of 21 clips. Saved me some money buying these....if only I had a clip it up. lol! I am planning on making one sometime soon as I can't afford one (unless I find one for a great deal!). I love the original clip it up I think it's such an amazing product and have seen some crafters who are on a budget make their own and they have come out wonderfully!

I bought some of the new cuttlebug embossing folders from Christine over at All That Scraps this past week. I just love them! If you are looking for them just go check out her site it's wonderful and she has free shipping over $10.00. I have ordered from her in the past as well and have always had wonderful customer service.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

21 comments:

Quilt Nut said...

so cute! i just got that folder too and can't wait to use it

Krista said...

This card is so cute ! I love birds !

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love that new cuttlebug background.

2 Worlds said...

Such a beautiful card

Cathrine StClair said...

Oh My! This is wicked cute - I love it.

Courtney Fowler said...

This is just adorable! I LOVE it!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I bought that folder too, and made a bird card that I just loved! This card is fantastic! The Cuttlebug is such an awesome machine!

Lori said...

Adorable card--that's the perfect embossing folder to use with the bird image.

Tiffany said...

I love the embossing it's great!

Tina said...

a great card!

~Michelle~ said...

very cute card.....love that folder.....and your distressing.
cute, cute, cute!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

Maria said...

Oooh, wow your card is so cute! I love that CB embossing folder. . .you're definitely an enabler. . .the embossing folder is now on my wish list! LOL

Maria

chelemom said...

LOVE this card!!! It is so cute!

Mel M. M. M. said...

That's the sweetest little card ever made! I love the colour and the wee bird is SO perfect. I think I'll have to cave and get a cuttlebug. I failed to notice that "Enabler Alert" teehee ;0) Mel

savitri said...

Totally love the card. So pretty!!!

mommy magallanes said...

Cute card; love the embossing!

Nancy Grant said...

Love your card! The colors and design!
:-)

Bee said...

Cute card, I just LOVE the new folders! ;-)

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card! Pretty colors and I love that embossing folder.

sheila said...

Wow, I just love your card. Great colors. Must get that embossing folder. I love shopping at AllMyScraps.com also.