Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter....


Today has been a nice relaxing day. Dh and I went to Church this morning and it was a wonderful service. We then went out to brunch together. Got home and relaxed just had dinner together and will probably go for a nice walk soon.

I ordered the upper tier for my clip-it-up. I found a good deal online at scrapbook warehouse For the amount I would have spent on gas driving to the sb store I would have spent the same amount. I then used the rest of my money over at all that scraps do you know they make pearl and silver dew drops? I had no idea. They had one pearl left so I was lucky. I bought it and some silver ones as well.

Didn't take long for that birthday money to burn a hole in my pocket did it. After I bought the clip it up and fell in love with it I knew right away I wanted the upper tier. I have everything bagged up and ready to attach to it. I just need to get it in and up and have fun organizing it!

Hope everyone has had a blessed and happy Easter!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Easter to you too Samantha!

Many Blessings,
M.

kathleenh said...

Happy Easter Samantha! I was the same way about the clip it up. Once I had the lower tier I needed that upper tier right away. I'm glad to hear you found a deal you could scoop up on.

LaY hOoN said...

Happy Easter day !

Hilmarose said...

Thank you for posting the link to scrapbook warehouse :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sounds like you had a Wonderful day.(((Hugs)))