Thursday, June 19, 2008

OMG I'm posting!!! :-)

I haven't posted in forever. My life has been consumed with my new job and long hours. By the time I get home I'm exhausted and am lucky to post on my message boards, but have been ignoring my blog :-(

Luckily I see a vacation in my future :-)

I have two cards I would like to share. Both made with my new cricut! I wish I had more time to create right now. Let me know what you think.

Card Details-
Cricut cartridge-Paper Pups
Paper-MME, and generic paper from HL


Card Details-
Cricut cartridge-New arrival
Paper-MME, and generic paper from HL

Thanks for looking!!! I have definitely become addicted to my cricut! :-)

9 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great, my cricut is collecting dust, I need to break it out

Crissy said...

You can send the first one to yourself from all of us blogging friends! he he! Very cute cards.

Lori said...

These are cute! I really like what you've done with the Cricut.

~Michelle~ said...

Love the new baby card especially....very cute!!!

savitri said...

THESE ARE CUTE!!!!! Yes, I love them both. Wow, just create!!!

Bee said...

Cute cards! You seem to be really enjoying your new toy! I'm glad for you! :-)

Mel M. M. M. said...

I'd be addicted to. It makes such lovely things. The new arrival card is so polished and pretty. Love that dp with the black! Awesome! And that little puppy: cute overload! ;0)

Mandy said...

SUPAH CUTE!!!

Maria said...

Wow awesome cards! I love the last card with the silhouette. Very pretty! Any your doggy card is just so cute!

Great job!

Maria