Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where did the stamp sets go?

Someone had reminded me that I had not posted where all my stamp sets had gone from the pictures I took recently. I had posted the following a bit ago.

I know many of you who have viewed my room before may be wondering where are all the stamp sets that were in your cabinet.....that is coming up in my next post, and yes some of you may cry. lol! But right now I am very happy with my decision.

Of course I forgot to post what I did with them. I am so forgetful. I know some of you may think I am crazy, but I found myself not stamping as much lately so I sold them all......................

for this.........


I got a cricut expressions! I got it at ACMoore when they had their special going. I love it!!! I find myself creating more with my cricut then I was while I was stamping. Now I do still have some stamps just not any of my SU ones as I sold all of them to buy this and some new cartridges as well!

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Glad to hear you love your new toy! I am saving my pennies for one of these too! Have fun! : )

Maria said...

Wow, Samantha. . .that was real brave of you! LOL! I sort of want to do the same thing. . .not sell ALL of my stamps but get rid of the ones that I haven't touched for years.

If you weren't using your stamps and you're happy with the Cricut then you did the right thing!!

Maria

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the expression! Thanks for posting on my blog (thefrugalcrafter.wordpess) Now you could try scal with your old "baby bug"!

Dawn said...

Love your blog! Thanks for posting a comment on mine!
http://kclukesmom.blogspot.com/

Cathrine StClair said...

Oh! the poor little stamps! (LOL)

Hey, as long as you're having fun that is all that matters. Your cards are awesome cute!

Saige/Grace said...

You know I think that was the right decision!

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com