Sunday, July 27, 2008

Motorcycle card

I just finished this card this afternoon. I am not sure if I am going to put any wording on the outside or just keep it the way it is and put wording on the inside. I thought this motorcycle would make a great card for a guy. I have a card time creating cards for guys. lol!


Card Details-
Cricut Cartridge-Going places
Paper-Generic cardstock, and MME patterned paper
Other-Tin Foil Wrap

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend!

5 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

This is a great guy card. I have a hard time with those too but this one is excellent. I think I would just leave the writing on the inside because your motorcycle looks so good.

clhenry99 said...

We are so into motorcycles! i lvoe this card!!

Lori said...

Thanks for posting what you used to get the chrome look on the card. Very cool!

Saige/Grace said...

Oh how funny....I totally have that green paper with the flowers & was wondering what I could do with it!! Thanks for getting my creative wheels spinning.

Take care, Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Mel M. M. M. said...

What an awesome dude card. LOVE the tinfoil! :O)