Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you card

I couldn't wait to use my graphically speaking and storybook cartridges. I used storybook for the Thank you sentiment on this card. I have made a card using graphically speaking, but it is for a challenge, so I won't be posting it till next week, but I will make some new cards using these two new cartridges later this week. Thanks for looking!


Card Details-
Cricut Cartridges-Happily ever after, paper pups (heart), and storybook
Paper-Patterned paper-MME, Cardstock-Generic from HL
Other-Flower-Prima, and rhinestone

7 comments:

Sandy O said...

Ohh, she's cute, very cute! I am looking forward to playing with my new cricut now :)

Saige/Grace said...

OH FOR CUTENESS! This is beyond adorable. What inspired talent you have!

And thanks for your comment on my blog about the Cricut Create. I just don't get it at all (why they would "create" this!)

Thanks!

Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

The Wuthrich Family said...

OOH this is darling! Also thanks for stopping by my blog so I could check out your blog...cute stuff...I will be back :)

tomiannie said...

Totally, totally cute!

MEG BEE said...

Such a super cute card! I love that owl. Hope you have been doing well. Take care!

Hugs,
Michelle

Heather Bares said...

this is very cute!!!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Awwww. I love her eyes and the sentiment is SO cute. Adorable altogether! :O)