Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I've got some exciting news!

I am a part of a new Design Team on a new challenge blog called Chirper Challenge
I am so excited!!! This is my first design team and my first challenge and I can't wait complete more! Please visit the site and take a look at all the wonderful creations by all the talented people involved! It is just too much fun, and perfect for me a new Cricut addict!!! :-)

Here is my first card for our challenge. To see the challenge details please go to the Chirper Challenge blog by clicking the link above. Let me know what you think as this is the first challenge I have ever done for a design team of any kind. Thanks for looking!!!


Details-
Paper MME, and white cardstock
Flower-Bazzill
Flower Buttons-Autumn Leaves
Cricut Cartridge-Storybook

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the DT! That's so exciting and your card is wonderful!

Miss Crystal said...

Congrats! That is such great news. Your card is wonderful. I visited the site and I think you did a great job following the challenge. There are some very talented people over there.

Dani said...

Your card is beautiful! Congrats on the DT, that is so great! Looks like a fun challenge blog!

Lori said...

Love your blog.
Thanks for visiting mine.
I am going to link yours on my blog. Please do the same for me.
TY,
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

I was given an award for my blog. I love your blog & your creativeness. So I am giving you this award also. It is the Brilliante Weblog Award. See my blog for the rules.
Lori
livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com

Saige/Grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so well deserved. I am too happy for you! I can't wait to see your stuff for the design team! And congrats on the award Lori gave you as well!! When I grow up, maybe I'll be good enough to get one!! (OK, maybe you have to imagine my personality for that last line!)

Take care,

Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Crissy said...

Congrats on the Design Team, awesome news! Your card is beautiful!

Mandy said...

Hooray, Samantha!! Your card looks GREAT!

Heather Bares said...

beautiful card!

Sandy O said...

HOW FUN!!! I am thrilled for you! Love your card, the color combo is one of my favorites and the flower, soooo pretty!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Just stunning! I love the white flourish and the alphabet against that gorgeous dp. SO sweet! :O)

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful! I'll be back!!!