Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank you!!!


Thank you Lori for giving me this award.

These are who I am nominating for this award as well-

Everything Cricut Talk about a cool blog! What cricut lover wouldn't love this blog

Capadia Designs Her work is so creative and amazing!

Jackie's Paper Crafts She has an amazing talent and is the creator of the Chirpers Challenge blog

All my fellow design team members at Chirper Challenge

There are MANY more but they have already been chosen and there are so many other wonderful blogs out there that are so inspiring I don't want to chose the same people twice.

2 comments:

Saige/Grace said...

You are toooooo kind!! Seriously, I appreciate the comments you leave on my blog, the crafts you share with everyone, and your kind words.

Thank you for the award!

--Grace at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Samantha! Thank you, that is so sweet of you. Now I have to go do 6, right?