Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Third Chirper Challenge card

Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile. We went out of town to visit our friends for the long weekend and didn't get back till Tuesday. It was so much fun relaxing and not having to take care of stuff around the house for four days :-)

This is my card for the new Chirper Challenge My bil who is also my dh's twin was just deployed to Iraq . I wanted to make a card that I can send to him to let him know we are thinking of him. I decided to use this challenge and make a card for him from it.

If you haven't already checked out the challenge blog, please do. There are such talented designers and the cards and creations they have made are just wonderful! The blog link is- http://www.chirperchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for looking!



Card Details-
Paper-Cardstock from HL
Cricut cartridges-Graphically speaking
Other-Ice Stickles

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

the glittery star is a nice touch!

Savitri said...

Very nice! LOVE the glitters!!

Enfys said...

Fabulous card. I saw this cut on GS and wished I was an American! I love the glitter.