Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fifth Chirper Challenge




This is my creation for our current Chirper Challenge. I made this treat box from a tutorial I had saved on SCS. I used the butterfly from Indie Art. I also used stickles on the butterfly for my *bling* you can click HERE to view the challenge details.

If you haven't already checked out the challenge blog, please do. There are such talented designers and the cards and creations they have made are just wonderful! The blog link is- http://www.chirperchallenge.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their week.

7 comments:

Crissy said...

I made some of these treat boxes last year at Christmas! Aren't they great. The paper you used is very pretty.

AnnMarie said...

Awesome basket! Great colors! : )

Bee said...

Beautiful box! Love those colors. :-)

SparkofWhimsy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!

I am definitely checking out the links for the tutorial because this is awesome, Samantha!

I can think of so many reasons to use something like that.

Great job! It really is beautiful and practical too. A winning combination in my book!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

How very stunning! Love that DP and the butterflies are irresistibly CUTE!!! :O)

Miss Crystal said...

Beautiful job! The colors are so elegant.

Gracie said...

I love this! It was a great choice to display on the Lime Light DT blog. What talent!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com