Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I LOVE my bind it all :-)

I just got a bind it all I got it at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon so it was only about $38. I figured I would try it out and if I didn't like it it wasn't a huge loss...well I LOVE it!
This is my first altered book. I am always making lists and notes. Things to do for the day, things I need to remember (I have a BAD memory. lol!) So I thought since I want to try my bind it all out I may as well make something for myself in case I mess it up. lol!

Now I did notice the letters are crooked so I'll have to use a ruler next time to line them up. I also shouldn't have chosen white for the letters its too hard to read. lol! I also really could have used 1 inch wires instead of 1/2 inch, but I don't have any. If anyone knows 0f a cheap place to buy the wires, Please let me know :-)

Here's my book. It's VERY simple but it was my first one. Now that I know how to make them I will embellish the book more next time and play around with it some and have fun.



Thanks for looking!!! :-)

I am waiting for our chirper challenge cards to be posted to the challenge blog, as soon as they are I will be sure to upload my card to my blog for everyone to see.

5 comments:

Lori said...

This is so cute! Glad you're enjoying your newest tool.

LiveLaughScrap said...

Thanks for sharing.
Did you get the pink onew or the blue one? I was just wondering if HL had the pink one yet.
Lori

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Adorable. Love the colours & those letters are so sweet! :O)

Tracy said...

AWESOME! I have many times considered adding one of those critters to my supplies. That is an awesome book! TFS

Bee said...

I have been drooling over the bind-it-all but didn't splurge yet. There are no Hobby Lobby around here, and Michaels doesn't seem to carry it! :-(
I believe some people buy the wires at Home Depot or Staples stores.