Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lime Light Design Team Project 2-

Our Second task for the Lime Light design team as to make notebooks for the Ronald McDonald house. What a fun project to work on! I had so much fun making these with the children in mind. I just hope they love them! :-)

Check out of blog and see what the Lime Light Designers have been up to. we would love to have you visit us :-)

Here are the pictures of my notebooks I made. Sorry for the bad photo's my camera kept flashing off the laminate on the notebooks. lol!





I left a space above the characters for the children to write their names on the notebooks. I laminated all the covers so they would hopefully last longer.

I am so thankful to be apart of this design team and get to help out on these WONDERFUL projects with these WONDERFUL ladies! Thank you for taking a look at my projects :-)

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

These are sooo cute and for such a great cause! Hoping that your holidays have been wonderful and full! : )