Friday, October 23, 2009

My Gypsy Girl....


I do need to get her a new screen protector, the one they give you it's hard to get all the bubbles out, but on a positive note, you don't notice them when the gyspy is on and your creating :-)

I can't wait to get my stylus holder that I ordered from cricut mb member aperez. It's so cute, pink, and has my name and the little cricut head on it. It will make it easier to get the stylus pen out, and be an adorable charm for my gypsy girl ;-) She also made this really cute breast cancer awareness one and I may have to see if she's making more of those so I can get one as well, it's just too cute!!!


Here is her case, a little hard to get on, I also wonder if it will rub off the designs on the cover after awhile as well. I am going to be thinking of something else to carry it in to protect it, just not sure what yet. lol! :-)

No comments: