Monday, October 05, 2009

Scrapbook Yard Sale Shopping Sunday....

Went to a "kinda" local sb store saturday when I was still feeling well and got some great scores from the outdoor yard sale they were having where girls could come set up a booth and sell their old scrapbooking stuff. FEEL FREE to click on any of the images to make them bigger. I have to do this sometimes as my eyes aren't as they used to be and I can't see all the designs on the papers in the photo.

I did buy these inside the LSS. I was hoping to find the Zip dry glue, but they didn't carry it so I got a Sakura glue pen as I'm down to my last one and I would not be happy if I didn't have a back up. I use those pens all the time when crafting. I also bought this snow marker pen, it looked cute, I'll have to try it out and see how I like it.



Then off to the scrapbooking yardsale the girls were having outside. I had so much fun looking.


I got this CM pen holder for a $1.00 as well. I've always wanted one of these to put my gel pens in for when I get to go to crops.


I got all this paper for 10.oo which I thought was amazing. There is some really beautiful papers here that I can't wait to get to create with :-) Some great names in there as well....such cute designs.

Stack one-the scrap pack


Stack two-Very cute papers, lots of glittered paper and embossed paper



Stack 3 Love the black and white designs. I'm going to have so much fun creating with these. All that paper for only $10.00 I still can't believe it!!! I just LOVE new paper!!!

Ribbon-I got all this ribbon stuff for 5.00

I got these three bottles of Prima Flowers and six jars full with flowers and clips and buttons for 12.00

THANKS for letting me share my scores with you. I've been sick sunday only got about 3 hours sleep last night and have been really sick all day. I already took my ambien and am off to bed now, so hopefully this all makes sense. LOL! Hopefully I will start feeling better tomorrow. I hate being sick and were too busy at work to beable to take any sick time off right now. Thank goodness I have a wonderful hubby who bought me soup, saltine crackers, and ginger ale for me when I got home from work they were in the kitchen. Definitely makes me smile that he still does stuff like that after all these years.

Here's hoping to getting better so I can create soon!

No comments: