I was so excited about ordering the gypsy. Now reading on the cricut message boards about all the issues people are having with there's and everything that it was promised to do and doesn't. I am thinking about changing my mind about ordering it. I ordered it through HSN and it hasn't shipped yet and they haven't changed me yet so I can change my mind.
I know with HSN I can "try before I buy" so I am considering trying it and seeing if I like it, I'm just really not happy with the way PC is handling the whole gypsy thing right now and that is also swaying my decision.
I am also thinking if I don't get it I can save my money and get some of the new carts that are coming out as I'm definitely not getting rid of my E! I'm almost thinking that may be the better decision. This was supposed to be my anniversary gift which is in 6 days! Yay wedding anniversary!!! So I know I can change my mind on what I want. lol!
Just curious what others are doing / thinking about this whole thing right now. Yes I know it's been talked to death over at the Cricut message board and people are probably tired of hearing about it, so I'm sorry if i'm bringing it back up, I just need to make a decision soon and while I usually don't have issues with making decisions with this one I am :-(