Thursday, November 12, 2009

good mail today :-)


I have been feeling like crap all week. I've been getting really bad migranes EVERY day. I even have one right now. I have not been doing any creating at all. I did get my new cuttlebug folders in the mail today from HSN. They came really quickly. I can't wait to use them on some Christmas cards.

I also should be having my freebies from Cricut.com coming soon as well from buying my gypsy. I have the two free solutions cartridges coming to me and I ordered some cuttlebug folders using my 100 cricut.com credit I got from buying my gypsy as well :-) Hopefully I should be having some more good mail days coming up.

I just wish I could create some, maybe this weekend i'll feel better. Right now it hurts to even look at the computer. lol!

1 comment:

PenLight said...

I hope you are feeling better. Migraines are awful! Your creations are so cute. Hope you feel up to it again soon.