Monday, November 16, 2009

My cuttlebug folders I got with my 100 cricut.com credit....


I got these earlier in the week, I couldn't believe how quickly they got here :-)

I decided to order some cuttlebug folders I'd been wanting vs a new cart as I'd probably be only able to get one cart and there were a lot of folders I wanted. Shipping was still 18 bucks, but thankfully I could use my credit towards the shipping.

I still haven't been creating, I still have had awful migranes on and off since Monday. I did take off work and go to the dr's on Friday, got an injection and pills to take and nothing seems to be helping much, so I'm off to go call them tomorrow. Most my four day weekend was spent in bed, laying around the house in pain trying to stay away from loud noise and light. Fun, fun. I realy want to get back to creating, especially with all my new toys i'm getting. lol! :-) But for now I can't focus on creating and every little noise is getting to me so I need to wait till I feel better. Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Nice haul, girl! How long did it take for the credit. I don't have mine yet:(

I hope your migraine is gone and you are doing well.

Big Hug to you!!!

TropicLuv said...

So sorry you are in pain - I get them from time to time too and they can be HE--! Hope you are better soon and back to creating! Aloha...