Sunday, November 01, 2009

Thank you FlowerDisco



Thank you flower disco for this award. I love your blog and thank you for sharing this with me :-)


The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? down
3. Your mother? friend
4. Your father? bestest
5. Your favorite food? italian
6. Your dream last night? dunno
7. Your favorite drink? sweet tea
8. Your dream/goal? mother
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? cardmaking
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? party
14. Something that you aren't? liar
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? cartridges
17. Where did you grow up? CT
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Desperate Housewives
21. Your Pets? furry
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? husband
26. vehicle? explorer
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? hobby lobby
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? hurt myself
32. Your best friend? Tim
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bed
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Steak 'n Shake

Here are the five people I"m passing the award to:

Gracie @ Imagine that
Love ya girl, you've always been so kind to me
Regina @ bitten by the bug
Love her creations and challenges, she's so inspiring here is Regina's personal blog
Jeannie @ A place for my cards
She has such an amazing talent, is a sweet person, and shares her creations with others every week
MyaMagoo @ Design-Create-Inspire
She has been so wonderful helping me with my new G if I have any questions and is always happy and cheerful :-) Her work is amazing!
Okie @ Okieladybug's Scrap n' more
She always puts a smile on your face with her wonderful personality. She makes wonderful creations and shares her cut files with everyone as well, so sweet :-)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Thanks so much for helping me on the Cricut board. I knew I shouldn't start something after hours but I just couldn't wait to play! You're a doll to answer & show a newbie the ropes

Regina Easter said...

thank you thank you so much for giving me the award....hugs