Tuesday, December 01, 2009

THANK YOU JENN!!!


I won blog candy over at Jenn's blog http://www.diecuttersanonymous.blogspot.com
I don't remember the last time I won blog candy, I was so excited!!! THANK YOU!!!

I tried to get a good picture, but it was hard to see from the angle I took it. They are just the cutest little die cuts and I'm excited b/c I can use them in my cuttlebug, since I don't have a sizzix. How cute is that little build a bear die set? can't wait to try these out!!! THANKS! :-)

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

I love Sizzix stuff too but hardly use it since I have the cricut:( They have so many cute stuff, enjoy your candy!

ArchivingAngel said...

Congrats on your win!
It is always fun.
Thanks for following my blog.
It is nice to see at least some people out there are interested.
It is so hard to get followers.
All the best,
Sonia

PenLight said...

Hope you feel better soon. When I am not feeling well, I lay there and design on my DS. I have so many things designed I have yet to cut, at least you got to the cuts. Ha ha ha. Feel better soon, hope the neurologist helps.