Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been MIA

Sorry i've been MIA from my blog. I have been so sick since Saturday. I was off work the whole beginning of this week went back today and was miserable. Thankfully I have tomorrow off so I get to rest more. Not in too much of a card making mood while being sick. I did bring out my baby bug and cut out a TON of stuff while on the couch. Hopefully I'll be feeling better this weekend so I can make some of these cuts into cards :-)

Just wanted to update you all, I feel badly neglecting the blog, but will be back with some really cute cards soon, I promise :-)

In the meantime, I leave you with a cute picture of our furkids Georgia, Roux, and Sally :-)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week :-)

7 comments:

9kids said...

So sorry to hear you're not well. Take care of yourself, get some rest, don't worry about the rest of us, and get better soon!

barbara said...

Oh they are darling. Feel better. I was sick over Christmas and too weak to do anything too. I love your work. That panda card is toooo cute. Also good luck with your adoption!!!!!

flowerdisco said...

What a beautiful fur-family you have. They are so well-mannered. Nice picture!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG!!! They are beautiful!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

I meant to say, before I clicked out, to take care of yourself and get well soon!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Yipee, the blog button worked! If you want someone to "grab" it you can list the photo bucket link below!
barb

flowerdisco said...

How are you feeling?

Did you see Lulu? She has become a monster, lol. A spoiled monster that is but she is so funny. I love her so much already, what drives me nuts yet is the shedding, grrr!

Hope you are all better,
Hugs!