Saturday, January 23, 2010

New items that came out at CHA :-)

OK, I LOVE this new cuttlebug machine. Even though it's not pink, but more of a rose, I still really LOVE it. Hopefully they will come out and we'll be able to use coupons on them so I can afford one. lol!

I am also LOVING these new Tim Holtz embossing folders. I definitely have to get them ALL. I am already obsessed with buying embossing folders and these are AMAZING!!! They also have some folders that cut and emboss at the same time, and some new 12x12 embossing strips, and some quilling sets.

I LOVE these new gypsy skins and holder. I think I want the black and white damask one, but the owl and butterfly one is really cute as well :-)

Too many new things are coming out at once. LOL! I'll never be able to keep up ;-)








 

 

 

 


4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

are u in Ca?

I am green with envy :)

These new items are really nice.

ohmycrafts said...

Isn't CHA wonderful?

Cat said...

Provocraft is going to bankrupt me! I gotta have the red and white cuttlebug!

Cat

flowerdisco said...

Sam, you are a lucky gal. You know Monique's work are pieces of art. Congrats!