Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day....and a baby card :-)

First off Happy Valentines day....Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL one! Here's a cake I made for my dh

 

I wanted to make a card for a co-worker who is having a baby next month so I made this one (I have made a similar card in the past, but it was for a girl) 


I love the sparkly paper it was from one of the boy stacks out there and it's glittery. I embossed the other half of the card with my cuttlebug A2 baby folder. took some white core paper and cuttlebugged the sweetpea, it's a boy, and the baby feet and then took my light sander and went over the paper so the white came out some and gave it  more of a destressed look, I also added the three white hearts to be attached to the green ribbon

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Yum! That cake looks delish!!! And, that card for your co-worker is just too adorable! She'll love it!!!

Hope you had a wonderful VD; I'm sure DH enjoyed his cake!


I'll be seeing you!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Very pretty!