Monday, February 22, 2010

I got a blog award :-)

 

Thank you to Sparks Gal over @  http://sparksgal-craft-place.blogspot.com/
and Flower Disco over @
http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
for this pretty blog award! I am so glad to have made friends with you girls  :-)
And thank you Audrey over @ http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/ for giving me this blog award as well.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful blogging friends. Thank you all so much for being friends :-)

I want to share this blog award with all my wonderful crafting friends. I am so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends through blogging and the message boards. Friendship is a beautiful thing  :-) I hate to choose just a few people as there are so many blogging friends who I have become friends with and learned and grown from that deserve this award. Thank you all!!!

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

My friend, I am glad I chose you. You have been there with me since the beginning too.
Love and Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations! I got it too! I am so excited about it! And, I'm so glad it got passed on to you! I felt bad I couldn't pass it on to more people -- choosing six is a tough decision -- you'll see! LOL!!!

Enjoy it! You deserve it!

I'll be seeing you!

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, just add another award to your list because it's my turn to pass one on to you -- LOL!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments you've left me and being here for me while I struggled through some of this blogging "stuff". I appreciate you, my friend!

At your convenience, come on over to my place and grab your award.

Audrey Frelx said...

I just left you a message, but I don't know if it went through so here goes another one.

You might as well come on over to my blog and pick up -- YES! - another award.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments that helped to keep me going those first few weeks, and for encouraging and supporting me. I appreciate it, my friend!

I'll be seeing you!