Monday, February 01, 2010

My Task 13 Lime Light Design team cards :-)

This is my first task since I have been back on the Lime Light Design Team. I had left the team when I was going through some personal infertility issues last year. I didn't even enter my scrapbook room for 9 or so months. Can you imagine???? I had been talking to Gracie the whole time I was gone as she is just such a wonderful friend  :-)

I talked to her about how we were moving on in our infertility struggles and had finally decided we are wanting to start the adoption process :-)  We talked about my returning back to the design team and I am truly BLESSED to have the opportunity to be back creating for them  :-)

Task 13 was to make cards for the Casa de Belen (House of Bethlehem) Teen Drop-In Center. I was so excited as this has been my first bunch of cards I have made since starting to do card making again.

Come check out all the cards the design team members have made at the Lime Light Design Team Blog
Everyone has done such an amazing job!!!   :-)

I'm posting a slide show to my cards below. If you don't want to watch the slide show you can click on view all images below the slide show to see all the cards I made. Thanks for looking!!! :-)


3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love watching the slides of your cards! And, I love your cards!

flowerdisco said...

I love them all especially how you do the inside since that seems to be a hard part for me.
Also, Can you tell me a bit more about Casa de Belen?

flowerdisco said...

I did email you, check your spam folder.