Monday, February 22, 2010

My Tuesday Morning Finds :-)

We got a Tuesday Morning here recently and I hadn't heard much about them....till the girls on the Cricut Message board enabled me again!  ;-) They had been posting about finding scrapbooking finds there. Well on my day off Thursday I went over there and looked around. OMG I am in LOVE!!! I will definitely be going there more often now  :-)  Here are my finds....note TONS of pictures coming up. LOL!  :-)

 
Here's one kit I got, it was 9.99 and here is ll the stuff that came inside of it
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Nice find! The closest Tuesday Morning I have is like an hour away. When the weather gets better I am going to make a trip and see what it has for me. TFS!

Audrey Frelx said...

Isn't Tuesday Morning wonderful!!! My hubby discovered them about 2- 1/2 years ago, and we go there just about every Tuesday morning -- LOL! They really do have some great finds.

I'll be seeing you!

Sheryl said...

I got the same one months ago too! It's still in the box though. Another of the 100's of things I'm going to get to.