Thursday, March 18, 2010

New carts coming out :-)


New cartridges coming out that were announced at Hello Thursday :-) Luckily right now I only want the mini's and create-a-critter. I'm sure later I'll see more cards with the other ones and want them, but for right now I just want those four.

I haven't been on here too much lately. I have been working on some projects, but can't post them yet, but hopefully soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! :-)

create a critter

Nursery Rhymes


Robotz
Birthday Cakes

Holiday Cakes



Elegant Cakes



Summer in Paris



Summer Vacation



Independence Day



Cake Basics









2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks for the visual! I'm really liking that "Summer In Paris" cart!

Hurry back! Miss you!

flowerdisco said...

Sam...which ones do you like better? i think my 3 top ones are the 3 full carts.