Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Two new cards :-)

I know I've been a bad blogger. I haven't blogged in two months. Things have been busy lately b/t house renovations we've been doing and I've been having a lot of Asthma issues lately as well. I had to make some cards for some stuff coming up and decided to share them since it's been awhile since I've shared anything i've made.









Anniversary card for my parents-Inside of card I wrote Happy Anniversary to two crazy Lovebirds

Cricut Cartridge-Life's a Beach, paper MME

Card for my Father-Inside it says your not getting OLDER your getting WISER!
This card is pretty simple, I didn't get as much time to work on it as I would have liked too, so I'm going to have to make his fathers day card extra special  :-) I just am really bad at making "Guy cards". lol!

Cricut Cartridge-Paisley, paper MME

Thanks for taking a look  :-) Hopefully I can get back into blogging more since things have settled down some :-)

6 comments:

My name is Debbie said...

these are so cute thanks for sharing please come and be a follower with me at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com
hope to see you I really like your work :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey-hey, my friend!!! Glad to see something you've posted -- it has been a while!!! LOL!!! Sorry to hear about your asthma, I know it can be a bummer!

Both your cards are adorable!

gabyangel said...

Sorry you are having health issues and am excited you are renovating!!
Well, I guess making cards is like riding a bike... you just got on it and new what to do!!

flowerdisco said...

Samantha...great to see you are back with some beautiful cards. I forgot about the flamingo cut. They are so darn cute and we all love the owls and this is just so cool.
You take care of the asthma before it gets worse. Love n Hugs!

Bee Burg said...

This little owl is a hoot!... ;-D

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

I was thinking I have not seen you around lately. Hope you are feeling better!