Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am in LOVE.....with smooch spray :-)

I had bought this a month ago at my LSS and just tried it tonight while making a card for someone. OMG I am in LOVE with it. So much more sparkly than I ever thought. This picture doesn't even do it justice. If you haven't tried this stuff and you love glitter like I do you HAVE to try it :-)

Just use a paper towel or paper plate to put the item you are sprtizing on. It can get very glittery ;-)
I'll post the card I am making on my blog tomorrow.....now it has to dry before I finish the card. I'm so excited about this stuff now!!!

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love the Smooch paint, but hadn't even heard of this one. Wow, I can actually see the glitter on your card!!! I'll have to give this a try because I love glitz!!! Thanks for the heads-up!

Teresa and Brian said...

Oh my goodness! I will have to go get some - thanks!!

Beckie W said...

I will have to look this up the next time I am in my local store...who doesn't love glitter!

flowerdisco said...

I saw it at ACM but didn't buy it. Is that good, uh? I guess I will give it a try :P

Gracie said...

I have only tried the stuff from Tattered Angels. Now I'm going to have to check this out. I'm an addict for this kind of stuff, so now you are my enabler. Proud of yourself? ;)