Monday, September 06, 2010

Fun summer card using Just BC Cards....

I had fun making this lemonaide card. I love the bright colors. I used the sticker option and made a sticker to put on the back of the envelope as well. I also put a rhinestone on the sticker and on the lemon on the card using my Tulip heat tool and the rhinestones with the glue on them. I've had fun lately trying that out on different projects.

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend (hopefully a long one) I have another card I made that I plan on sharing tomorrow. Thanks for looking and have a great night. I do have to get caught up on some emails and messages from people and will really try to do that tomorrow. Thanks for understanding....

4 comments:

steph108 said...

Wonderful Card! So bright and cheery!

Wendy said...

So cute!

Beckie W said...

So super cute!!

Audrey Frelx said...

I'll take a sip, thank you!!! LOL!!!

Really cute card, girlfriend!!!

Takes for visiting me too; I always love and appreciate when you drop by!!!