Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Changed My Blog Name :-)

My blog is no longer at http://www.ascrapaddictsblog.blogspot.com

You can now find me at http://www.SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com


Just wanted to let everyone know in case they have to change anything in google reader or on their blogs. I am trying to get my email, etsy shop and blog all with the same name so it's easier for people to find. I may be changing some other things on my blog in the future :-)

Hoping to post some stuff in a few days, I've been spending time working on a design team project that is almost over. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, it's about time you let me know where you are -- I was wondering you know; think I even left you a comment to that effect! LOL! Glad it's just a re-organization!!!

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to take a look around your new place!

See you in a bit!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

well no wonder I am so confused =) I LOVE the new name...sounds so sofisticated!!! Did I spell that right...hee hee!!!

hugs,
Sarah