Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Butterflies for The Butterfly Project

LimFinished my butterflies for the Houston Holocaust Museum's Butterfly Project. I wish I was able to make more, I had a lot of fun making these. You can read more about the Butterfly Project here- http://www.hmh.org/ed_butterfly1.shtml

Here are my butterflies-






All the members of The Lime Light Design Team made butterflies for the project. You can check them out on the Lime Light Design Team Blog here-http://limelightscrappers.blogspot.com/ 


Thanks for looking!!! I've been spending most of the little crafting time i've had lately working on these butterflies so hopefully i'll get to create some new cards to put on my blog soon.

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week!!!

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

thanks for letting me know. i looked on your followers and i am there so i should received the updates just neede to know the new name. hugs!

Peggy said...

Samantha,

You have a great blog. Please stop by our blog Saturday. We have an award for you. You do a great job.

Peggy & Donna
dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

great project....have a super day!

enjoy *~*