Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby owl card




Not sure if I liked how this card came out for some reason I struggled with making it. I guess I just wasn't feeling that creative last night. If I had thought of it before I glued the purple paper down I would have added a ribbon going across, but of course I thought of that right AFTER adhering the paper down. LOL! That always happens to me :-) For the i on congratulations I used a pearl irock gem and in the middle of the flower on the owl I used a tiny button :-)

I got the card design from Birthday Bash. I love how they have different card designs you can use on that cart. I thought the scallops were really cute. That cartridge is very versatile. The owl was cut from Hoot 'n' Hollar and the Congratulations was cut from 3 birds on parade.

Thank you for looking :-)

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I like it! But maybe I'm partial! I love the owls on Hoot 'n Holler! I just posted a card using it too!! TFS!

scubascrapper brandi said...

Samantha, when you get a moment, stop by my blog. I have an award waiting for you!

My First Card said...

haha love that purple owl :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

Too cute!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!

Jean said...

I love this owl!! So cute. I don't have this cart yet, but I love all of the owl cuts on it.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card! That lil' owl is darling!