Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Hop THANK YOU and a new mini book :-)

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! to all our blog hoppers. I appreciate all the wonderful comments you left and plan on visiting all your blogs to say Thank you!!! I really hope you continue to follow our blogs and continue to see the upcoming projects the Lime Light Design Team has planned for 2011. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The following is a note from Gracie who is the creater of the Lime Light Design Team and an absolutely WONDERFUL person who i'm lucky to call my friend :-)


From Gracie:
"I can't thank you all enough for participating in the Blog Hop. You left some wonderful comments that I and the other members of the team truly enjoyed reading. We couldn't ask for better supporters than those who took time to blog hop with us last Friday (and on to Sunday).

At this point, we have a grand prize worth at least $150 and seven other prizes worth $20-$50. We want to make the announcement on Wednesday, but please be patient with us. Everyone is sooo busy with the Holiday season, and it takes a while to verify that the randomly drawn winners are followers/left a comment on each blog on the hop. So if it takes us a few extra days, please be patient.

Thank you again, what an incredible group of hoppers we had." 

I also wanted to share a new project. I still had my bind-it-all on my craft table so I figured I would use it for another project :-)

I made this baby book. I tried to make it gender neutral.  The pages inside or blank. I figure it would be great for a baby shower where everyone could write little notes for the mom-to-be :-)
Thank you for looking!!! (did not use the cricut on this one used Heidi swapp chipboard letters found these in my stash and thought they would work good with this)









 

3 comments:

Cindylu2u said...

I love your baby book it is adorable!!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Great idea for the baby book! It is beautiful!

Divinity said...

ur album is great! i've been so inspired with all the mini albums recently -- i'm trying my hand at one next! ;)