Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blog hopping today :-)

found another fun blog hop today :-) LOVE all the creations on this blog hop, totally inspiring and I just got to follow a ton more blogs. Yay!!! :-) Here's the blog hop link-Starts @ Crafting with Cristina   Thanks girls for the Wonderful blog hop :-) 
 Here's another fun blog hop I found :-)  @ Krazy Quilling

Don't forget the LIME LIGHT DESIGN TEAM blog hop is extended till Midnight Sunday EST :-) 
 ok off to see if there are any more blog hops to follow. If you know of any PLEASE post them here so I can follow  :-) Thanks!!!  -Sam  :-)
 

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Those are the same ones that I've followed today! If I find any others I will let you know!!

beyondpaperdesigns.blogspot.com

sdw112 said...

Hopped over on the Lime Light Blog Hop! Thank you!