Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gift card holder for my mom :-)



I had to hold off on posting this one till AFTER Christmas morning since it was part of my mom's gift :-) I found this Giraffe ribbon, she loves giraffes so I tried to keep it simple but find paper to match it as best as I could. Then I found this epoxy sentiment which was so sweet so I decided to use that, I think it turned out perfectly :-) Wish I could have been there to give it to her but they live many states away so I had to mail it to her.

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! I got 3 new carts for Christmas from my Mom. I got Winter Frolic, Nifty Fifties, and Wrap it up. Can't wait to try them out!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! -Sam :-)

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea! Happy Holiday!!!

lynn said...

happy holidays, samantha! love this g/c album! thanks for your tutorial below-i'll will give this a try!

3 new carts and the goodies you won below, you'll be busy for awhile!-lucky you:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet! Awesome ribbon!

Sonia said...

Super cute cards...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)