Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just a quick update :-)

 Got my blog candy from Helen today :-) THANK YOU!!! and I LOVE the beautiful card!!! :-)

 I did pick up some stuff at M's today for 60% off (the ribbon was 50% off)

 I also got these large bottles of stickles for 60% off. LOVE stickles!!! I haven't been spending money on crafting stuff since i've been out of work, but with these sales I just couldn't help myself ;-)

Found these in the $1 section at Target. How CUTE are they??? LOVE the one with the cherries and cupcakes, that's right up my alley. lol! So CUTE!!!! Check out your Target $1 section if you haven't already  :-)

7 comments:

Denise said...

Great deals!

Leti (iluv2craft) said...

dont u just luv a good deal, i am going to hav to see if my M has the stickles

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great score! Love all the Stickles!

Ashley said...

Headed to my Michaels tomorrow - I'm hoping they may have the Stickles there! I have a Christmas giftcard, so I'll be having a bit of fun :) Thanks for sharing!

Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Great goodies and excited to see what you create with them!!! I hope you can stop by the Hop I'm a part of Dec 30th & 31st. Lot of giveaways!!!

Heather said...

Oooooo I love this stuff!!! What great deals. It is like candy!!!!

flowerdisco said...

you are lucky...look at all that!

i forget half of the time where i comment for candy, lol.