Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just won some blog candy from Really Reasonable Ribbon :-)

Just found out I won blog candy over at Really Reasonable Ribbon  :-)  I'm so excited and this came at the perfect time as I have been really depressed all day :-( THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! to Bonnie and everyone over at RRR.  Here's what I won. LOVE all that ribbon can't wait to try out the bakers twine and rick rack :-) Such BEAUTIFUL ribbons :-) I'm going to have so much fun using all this with making new cards!!! :-)


THANK YOU so much for making my day and making me smile :-)
-Sam :-)

3 comments:

sleeplesswonder said...

Wow you are so lucky, I bet you will make some really nice things with all of it. Can't wait to see some. I hope your feeling better soon, I too am a fellow sufferer of depression, I find this time of year is the worse.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee!! Congrats!! Can;t wait to see what you create with it!!

Josie0602 said...

Congrats!! Awesome prize and glad it turned your bad day into a good one!