Hope everyone is having a great night!!! Hello to everyone who's hopping in from the Lime Light Charitable Design Team blog hop. Welcome to my blog- SamanthaJDesigns. My name is Samantha. I have been truly BLESSED to be apart of the Lime Light Design Team, I have been on the team on and off since it's creation. These ladies are absolutely WONDERFUL and i'm so lucky to get to work with them all :-)
I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago and have been using my cricut for about 4 years. I absolutely LOVE creating and sharing my creations with others. I also have learned so much from all you wonderful bloggers out there!
Not only will you get to check out some blogs tonight and check in with some new or old friends :-) but we are also giving away some fabulous prizes. Some were donated from some amazing people and others were bought to share with the winners. For my blog candy I wanted to stick with a holiday theme. I have a winter cuttlebug folder, some holiday studio g stickles, and some bling for you as well :-) You can check out our slideshow and see all the wonderful prizes. What would the holiday be without giving and sharing with one another? These women are so giving when it has come to all of our tasks and with their time and talents.
Have a WONDERFUL night and enjoy the rest of your blog hopping :-)
A gift card holder tutorial for you using my Bind-it-all and Cricut (this is my FIRST tutorial ever) *note this gift card holder will be included in the blog candy i'm offering*
First cut your chip board to 4 1/2 (I cut it to the line JUST before the 4 1/2 inch mark) then cut it to 2 1/2 inches. I cut my chip board and patterned paper to these sizes. I put patterned paper on the front and back of the chipboard so you will have 4 pieces of card stock and 2 pieces of chip board total.
Here's another picture of my completed gift card holder project. If you need to enlarge it to see better, you can just click on the picture :-)
THANK YOU for visiting and checking out my very FIRST tutorial!!! -Sam :-)
Just a note you must leave a comment on each blog and become a follower in order to be eligible to win :-)
see a few posts below for the blog hop prizes :-)
Here's the blog hop line-up :-)
- Lime Light Charitable Design Team
- Gracie --Imagine That
- Sue --Sue's Cricut & Crafts
- Joanne -- TropicLuv
- Joy -- Everyday Cricut -- she's one of our honored guests on this hop, giving you tons of ideas for your Cricut creative mind.
- Terry --Hello From Oregon
- Peg -- Peg's Crafting Corner
- Kim --the object of art is to give life a shape
- Kathy -- The Beautiful Life
- Agnes -- FLOWER DISCO'S SCRAPHUT
- Sarah --Pink Cricut -- she's our other honored guest on this hop, full of inspiration and generously sharing her Cricut talents.
- Sandra-- Sandra Wilson Designs
- Samantha --Samantha J Designs (YOU ARE HERE) :-)
- Sonya -- Appel Quilling Garden
- Return to the Lime Light Design Team blog for information on prizes, as well as how you can help.