Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 10 Cards of 2010 Blog Hop-




Check out the My top ten cards of 2010 blog hop over at Suzi's blog  
Thought I would go ahead and participate, seemed like a lot of fun :-)



 Here are my cards :-)














 THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! :-)
______________________________________________

Got this from Crafting for Caitlyn
thought it was neat and I would play along :-)

4 shows that I watch:

How I met your mother, Glee, The office, Modern Family (love Big Bang Theory too)

4 things I'm passionate about:
My family, Creating, Photography, My friends

4 words/phrases I use alot:
Do What???
Seriously??? Sometimes I even say it twice. lol!
Whatever (ask my hubby about this. lol!)
I'm tired (I use this one alot, I'm always tired.)

4 things I have learned from the past:
Live.Laugh.Love
Life is what you make it
There are always people out there who have it worse than you so be blessed with what you have
If you don't have anything nice to say....don't say anything at all 

4 things you are looking forward to:
my sil coming to visit the end of this week (if her kids get better)
The new year  :-)
My chiropractor appt Thurs hoping to get my back feeling better
April-which will be the next time I'll get to see my family

4 things I did yesterday:
sleep
stare at the snow (we don't get snow a lot)
That's about it. lol! We had a nice relaxing snow day in  :-)

4 things I love about Winter:
snow (when we get it which is rarely)
hot cocoa
snuggling on the couch watching movies
fuzzy socks and fuzzy pj pants LOVE them!!!
4 Places I would like to visit:
Japan
Germany
Ireland
Disney World
Now to pass this on to 4 people:
Everyone :-)

33 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great top ten! Love the bunny one! :)

Jean said...

All of these cards are so cute!

Berenice R. said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Great top 10 cards!!! They are are adorable:) Happy Crafty Year!!!!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them.


Happy New Year!
--Cheryl--

Dani said...

Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

Tracy said...

Great cards! I think the flamingos are my favorite. I soooo don't use my Cricut enough. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jen P said...

Great cards - TFS!! :)

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selections of cards Samantha, guess you like animals. Wishing you a fantastic 2011, take careX:)

Emily said...

All adorable! The flamingos were my favorite :)

CraftinGranny said...

These are some really cute cards Sam! Can tell you are a big fan and use your Cricut a lot. The dies are just adorable. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments. Hope to see you back soon. Happy New Year my new found friend. "Hugs" Carol

alethea said...

Very cute cards!! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog!! I am now a follower on yours!!

Marley said...

awesome top 10! Hugs Marley

Poppit said...

Great cards! So cute! Just love that little kitty hanging off the line! Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Summite said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Congrat for your top ten for 2010. I have a really big wow for the third card.

Stephanie said...

Such an adorable assortment for your top 10! Lovely! TY for sharing them with us!

Lorraine said...

Your cards are adorable. My fav is the sewing machine card - even the background is retro!

Priyanka said...

grt cards, TFS

Carolyn said...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Fabulous cards. TFS.

Pam said...

Great top 10 - the feathers on the flamingos are especially fun. Hauoli makahiki hou!

Fiona said...

fab selection of cards.

Dawn said...

Really cute cards

Emily Leiphart said...

Samantha, these are wonderful! I thought the sewing table was my favourite, then I saw the kitty with hanging socks, THEN I saw the panda. Yup, the panda always steals my heart! Thanks for sharing your favourites!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling cards! I sew- so love the sewing machine- lots of great cards! Happy New Year

Tejal said...

Beautiful cards...love each and every one...especially the owls!!

TFS!!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab top 10! I think the lemonade card and the kitty on the washing line are my faves!
Happy New Year!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh what a great selection of cards...I am fairly new to the cricut world, so I am so excited for the inspiration!

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. Happy New Year

Susan's crafty chaos said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

Wishcraft said...

Great selection of cards - I'm getting a cricut soon so excellent inspiration for me :o) Lisa x

Meg said...

Wow, what great cards! You certainly are the die cut master!