Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ok, I'm seriously about to cry (happy tears)

I just found out I won the Gingerbread cartridge from Crafting Cricut Mom.



I participated in a blog hop and was chosen as the winner on her blog. I seriously feel like I'm going to cry. I've been depressed all day and I feel so blessed to find out I won these blog candies. I won't get into what's going on b/c I know there are other people out there dealing with some of the things I'm going through right now, but just finding out about these makes me smile :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH Helen!!! . If you only knew how much this means to me and how blessed I feel to have won this  :-)


P.S. you HAVE to go over to her blog Crafting Cricut Mom and take a look at her super CUTE new puppy she just got. That picture put a big smile on my face as well :-) Absolutely Adorable!!!

-Sam :-)

8 comments:

Staying Crafty said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling better soon. I know sometimes things are just hard and something like this can mean so much when you're emotional. Enjoy your prize :)

Jean said...

Congrats on the win!!

Denise said...

Congratulations girl! Sounds like you really needed a happy surprise :))))).

Patti B said...

Yeah Sam!! I can understand how a small thing can make your day when your feeling down. Keep your head up it will get better. Faith says it all

Susan Vilar said...

Congrats on your win, Samantha!!!

What a great surprise!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Congrats! Hope this helps lighten your spirits and keeps it going!

Dina said...

congratulations!I hope you will get through whatever you are going through! Hugs! Dina

Emily said...

Congrats :) I that you enjoy creating with the new cart!