Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Some Lime Light Design Team news!!! :-)

The 2011 Lime Light Design Team has just been announced!!!  :-) I am so EXCITED to be working with our current members and new members. Being on this design team has been a blessing to me for the past few years  :-)


Our design team members are as follows-


We will be having a BLOG HOP on FRIDAY DECEMBER 17th @ 8 PM CENTRAL. This will be a great chance to meet the new members. We will also be giving away some wonderful blog candy during our blog hop. It's going to be so much FUN!!! Hope everyone can join us! -Samantha :-)

2 comments:

TropicLuv said...

Thanx Sam, I am SOOOO excited~! I am so anxious to meet all the other members and see what our the first project is going to be! I am honored to be a part of the team. Aloha Joanne

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I can't wait for the hop and to see all the great projects the DT will introduce!!!!! How fun:)