Friday, January 07, 2011

Baby Boy Card (and some sweet news!)

I just found out my first God Son was born the other day. So excited!!! Unfortunately we live far away so we have only seen him through pictures and I won't get to hold him in my arms till April, but I'm so excited!!! I made this card to mail to my bil and sil to Congratulate them on the birth of their new son Joshua  :-)

*click on the picture if you would like to see a  larger image*



Thanks for looking!!! :-)

Card Details-Sock Monkey cut from B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge. It's a boy cut from New Arrival Cricut Cartridge. Misc-Ribbon, Small and tiny buttons, and patterned paper.

*This is a BOY version of the card I made and submitted to Robyn's my pink design team challenge. I had some extra sock monkey's I cut out so figured I would use them to make another baby card (why waste cute sock monkeys???)

5 comments:

Toni said...

cute card , and CONGRATS

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

such a s sweet card. and congrast!

Mary said...

I just LOVE that sock monkey!! Great job and congrats on your new godson :)

craftymrs said...

what a sweet card! I like the monkey and the buttons

Kerri said...

I love sock monkeys...so therefore, LOVE this card. I will definately have to check out 'B is for Boy' now! Thanks for stopping by.

cricutaddicted.blogspot.com