Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team 2011 Submission-

Here is my submission for the 2011 My Pink Stamper Design Team-

We were to use the colors pink, green, and brown and another color of our choice (super easy I love these colors) Make a new original card just for our design team entry-no problem, helped keep me challenged to make a new card :-) Make a card, scrapbook page, or other cricut project using your favorite cricut cartridge. My favorite cartridge is anything baby! Love baby stuff :-) So it was easy to choose what to use! 


I just knew if I didn't submit something to be apart of Robyn's My Pink Stamper Design Team I would end up regretting it, so here's my submission-

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!   :-)  *please click on a picture if you want to see it larger*

 
 

Card Details-

I used the sock monkey cut from the B is for Boy cartridge, and the it's a girl wording is from New Arrival. I put a strip of "faux ribbon" just the green dotted cardstock along the bottom of the card and used my Martha Stewart button punch to add a paper button. I then used green and white bakers twine and tied that through the button and attached a pop up foam square behind the faux button. I used my tulip heat setter (don't have the i-rock yet) and attached three pearls with my i-rock pearl bling along the upper left hand side of the card. The pink and Green papers were from a paper stack I bought awhile back at Hobby Lobby. I do not own any my pink stamper stamps yet or else I would have definitely have used them on my card.
  __________________________________________________

Just a quick note-

Sorry I haven't created much in the past week. I have been going through some Chronic Back pain issues. I could barely walk today and this past week has been awful. I have been seeing a Chiropractor and go back tomorrow. I managed to get in my scrap room and get this designed hopefully in time and now I have to go take some pain med's and relax the rest of the night. Hopefully after a little while she will help me be able to get better and back to myself again.

THANK YOU!!! -Samantha  :-)

40 comments:

Toni said...

Cute card , good Luck got my fingers crossed for you , hope your back is doing better

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute!! Love that button punch! Hope your feeling better! :)

Jillian said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower!! Love your card!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

great job and good luck!

Kristin said...

Great card!! I am a new follower too, and Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment:) Good luck to you:)

Jean said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors and I love the monkey!

CA Scrapper said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Samantha, hope you are feeling better very soon. I am now a follower of yours too. Your card is adorable!! Good luck to you.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

How cute. Love the little monkey!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment on my blog Samantha.. your card is so adorable.. good luck to you.

Jeanne said...

Super cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following yours now!

Lisa said...

So cute, I love monkeys. Good Luck, Thanks for following, I am now following you also.

Lisa said...

AW Cute card, I love monkeys. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower, I am now a follower of yours also.

Staying Crafty said...

I love the card - I have that button punch and need to use it more. I am really sorry about your back pain. You know what - take it easy! Sometimes I get uptight about not updating my blog - but when you need a break - you need a break :)

Kileen said...

Such a cute card! I love sock monkeys. Thanks for becoming a follower, I'm following you now also. :)

*A* said...

very cute, I love that button punch!
good luck to you too!

Kenna Kard Korner said...

I am sorry to hear about your back, but I love your card!!! I wish you the best of luck!! Keep up the great work!!!

p.s. I am a new follower

MackieMade Paper Creations & Other Fun Stuff said...

This card is cute! I hope your back gets better soon!
Thanks for the nice comments!

Audrey said...

Sweet card Samatha, Good luck! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!

Rene's Craft Loft said...

I love the monkey on the front...sooo cute. I am your new follower too.

crazy for cricut said...

Hi thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love your card! Good luck,and I hope you feel better! Hugs! Dina

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This comment was left by Pam's Eclectic Stuff (before I accidentally deleted it)


Good luck with your DT submission, and hope your back feels better soon. Thank you for blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!

*dumb me accidentally hit the wrong button and hit delete instead of publish* just wanted you to know I got the comment and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My back is feeling a little bit better today. Yay!

pamala said...

Since the first post had a wee bit of technical difficulty, here we go :) Very very cute card, hope the tryout goes well. Best wishes with your back!
Thank you for blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!

jane said...

Love your blog,
thanks for joining mine.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Very cute! Thanks for visiting my site as well! And best of luck!
Lisa

iluvmybugs said...

Cute card...love the little sock monkey...good luck with the challenge!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment and signing on as a follower (I've just signed on to yours as well...look forward to what you create next!) Hope your back feels better soon!!!
Hugs,
~Terry~

Judy said...

She's choosing soon. Keep your finger's crossed and good luck. Thanks for hoping over to my blog. Feel better soon.

Kerry--Momma K said...

Cute card! Good Luck! I hope your back feels better soon.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable card!! I LOVE the sock monkey! Good luck to you!

Regal said...

aww i love it!!! the button punch came out so good! I'm going to have to buy it! TFS!!! and good luck!! :)

Jenifer said...

I love the sock monkey! And I seriously need an iRock! and a gypsy...and about 10 new cartridges...and a cricut cake....LOL!

Thanks for becoming my follower! Check out our Flaunt It Friday's DT Blog hop tomorrow, beginning at http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com

Jen

beverlyd said...

very cute card!!! it makes me giggle :-) I cannot wait to explore your blog...I love your work :-) Good Luck with the MPS team!!

Alvina said...

Your card is beautiful too, thank u for your comment

I am a new follower too! :)

WhichCraft said...

Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment on the MPS entry. Your card is adorable. That monkey is too cute. A big thanks for becoming a follower. I hope we can inspire each other. GOOD LUCK!

Liz

Gina said...

Great card! Love that little sock monkey. Good luck! I have chronic back issues too, min is always more temperamental when the weather is damp or too cold. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Candy Hill Creations said...

What an adorable sock monkey!!! Sooo cute!! Thanks so much for becoming a follower with Candy Hill...
happy crafting,
CHC

EricaQ said...

Good luck to you too.

penbrandy said...

Very cute card!!....Good luck to you too....I am now a follower too! Brandy

Ramona said...

Love your card and good luck to you too!! Thanks for following!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Mindy said...

Hi Sam! Thanks for stopping by my blog, commenting and following :) I am a follower of yours too! Your card is so sweet, love the colors and the monkey. Good luck on the Design team... won't be long now :)
Mindy

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by